4.1.15

2015 Birthday WishList

Recently I had downloaded the app call 'The Hunt'.

So I am thinking is time for choose my birthday wishlist or any birthday wishes by using this app

And I had been search a lot of the product,such as 'sunglasses,bedding,jeans'and blah blah blah.

But anyway,I want to get a new pair of sunglasses so much this year.




This pair call ' ODIN '.
The design of this sunglasses is really my style,and the price is not so expensive.






 Skylar Readers

$14

This pair is from UO.


The price is more cheaper than the Quay sunglasses.

This is no really is a pair of sunglasses,but I think I also need a new pair of
glasses.

At now,I have 3 pairs different design glasses and 5 pair of sunglasses.
Most of the sunglasses are black.

I don't know why I love black so much...

But anyway,I will update more my 2015 birthday wishlist on this post.