21.4.16

No Bake Oreo Cheese Cake Recipe | No Whip Cream 노오븐 오레오 치즈케이크


Today will be sharing to you guys this very delicious and really easy to make
No Bake Oreo Cheese Cake Recipe

This Oreo cheesecake is not good to who are diet because this cal is quite high .WOOHOO

Btw let get start !!





The way to do this recipe is super easy and is no need to bake.
The most important point is you just put your cake into refrigerate and wait about 3-5 hours or overnight,your cake are ready to eat :)




Ingredients
1.Melted butter 40g
2.Brown sugar 30g
3.18 Oreo for cake base
4.Cream Cheese 400g (or you can use more if you want )
5.5 Oreo for topping

6.Vanilla extract 1 tsp




You can check my step to do this No Bake Oreo Cheese Cake Recipe on my Youtube Channel. Please subscribe my Youtube channel as well, TQ :) XOXO







Hope you guys love this recipe for No Bake Oreo Cheese Cake Recipe.
Subscribe my channel and this blog to catch my newest video and post.