2.12.16

How to achieve & change your mind by using 'One Word Workbook'


how-to-achieve-goal

In this post I'll share to you guys what I really found out the way to change my mind and how I achieve my goal by using and writing 'One Word Workbook'.

First this workbook is created by Shai Coggins.This workbook basically is a helper to help me to achieve my goal by just writing ONE word or just even more than one word (depend on your)

And this workbook will be including 2 book which is One Word Workbook&One Word Projects mini ebook.

One Word Workbook
This is PDF file which can let you print out to write or you can just type direct to your page.

how-to-achieve-goal







One Word Workbook pdf will be the main pdf to let you write or even draw your idea on it.So people just like me,quite lazy to achieve goal.So I highly recommend to get new mind by writing this wordbook.Because it really help me a lot.

how-to-achieve-goal

One Word Workbook which contains more than 50++pages,which is page to inspire you,gives you idea,encourage you and check in pages to make you mind more clear!

how-to-achieve-goal

Just like me.You can write on the paper, I printed it out because when I try to write the way to achieve my goal I always need a really huge spaces to let me write thousand minds on it.

how-to-achieve-goal















 

One Word Projects mini ebook
This is a pdf but also is a bonus book to you.Which is contains more then 20++.This book is  to give you more ideas and give you more inspire.I found out when I read this I got a lot of new ideas to set my goal or even helping me to make a new hobby.So this is why I really like it.
how-to-achieve-goal

They even give a project which can change your life and help you to improve your lifestyle.As me I really like this project 6 which is let you read or buying a new book to read.I really love to read so this is why I really get into this project 6.

Obviously in this pdf also including other project to help you change your lifestyle.Even they have a project which can let you DIY to collects one word.So I think people who love to DIY,after you bought this One Word Workbook you must DO it:)

how-to-achieve-goal

So by writing this workbook I found out is more easier to achieve my goal.You can try to write on different word which you like,which you memories the most.

how-to-achieve-goal

how-to-achieve-goal

how-to-achieve-goal

I like this Collecting Words really much,Because I know when I writing few words which is really important in my life I will get more energy to achieve goal and next goal.

how-to-achieve-goal

Guys... If sometimes you try to write something on it,I also recommend you can open book you reads the most to get more ideas to write in workbook.Maybe sometimes you will even get a new mind by reading through the book.

how-to-achieve-goal

 Remember getting a new goal and achieve is hard (I know).But I think by writing this workbook I got more clear mind and can start to arrange which goal I need to achieve it first and got a lot of ideas of helping me write post&change my lifestyle getting more better.

how-to-achieve-goal
And this product is is going on a sale which is until 31st of December 2016, you can purchase One Word Workbook for just AU $29 (approx. US $22).The workbook OP is AU$49(US$37).Hurry up to get it before the sale is end :)