29.12.16

2017 Printable Calendar,Weekly Planner,Study Timetable


2017printableplanner

Boujour~~ 2016 just have few more days to go.And after that is our new year of 2017.Time really flies so fast.The first day of 2016 just feel like yesterday,how can 2016 end so fast?!



I know everyone is ready for 2017.So I created  a free and printable 2017 Printable Calendar,Weekly Planner,Study Timetable to all who are reading my post right now.

1)2017 printable calendar is including the 12 months for 2017 (obviously).Which have 'Goal This Week','3L Water A Day','To Do List' and 'Note'

2)Weekly Planner is free to fill,so you can choose which week you want to fill

3)Study planner is design&create by me.This is super useful and 100% can encourage/motivate you to finish your study in the time you set up.


I hope you guys will like all these Free Printable 2017 Printable Calendar,Weekly Planner,Study Timetable.

Just print it out and get ready to use in the 2017.Give you a new target,new to do list and a new dream.Ready to get a AWESOME 2017?

Just go to my resource library get it & download it now,FREE

*All the freebie I created is all in my resource library :)